Sunday, March 20, 2011

Job Hunting

It has been 7 months now since I have had  a REAL job. I have had filler jobs for a month or less, but nothing permanent. I hate the whole process of job hunting and the whole "We will call you." and you never get the call. So, tomorrow I am going to go to visit a few colleges.  Lets get the damn sheet of paper in stuff I already know but will make the employer feel good that I can sit in a classroom and think like a drone.  Wait, that isn't me. I have done my best learning outside of a classroom, and did pretty good. I am proud of it in fact.  But, I must first pass the "popularity" contest that one is subjected to during the whole application process.  For some jobs I have been up to 3 interviews and still didn't get the job.
Really.
I am so tired of all this.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, be nice and no flaming. Flamers will be put out.